1

3/8/13

Americana



     Brandy Melville Sweater // Zara Blouse (similar) // Rich & Skinny Jeans // Tory Burch Loafers 
(striped version) // Urban Outfitters Sunglasses // Bracelets: J.Crew, BaubleBar

Lately, I've been loving flag sweaters. I picked up a couple from Brandy Melville, and I've been wearing them non-stop. I love how you can mix them with classic pieces or edgier pieces to create a different look every time. For this outfit, I kept it classic with a collared blouse underneath for a preppy New England look- see my post on New England style here. My jeans are my favorite skinnies; coated jeans from Rich & Skinny. I color-coordinated the shoes to match my sweater. Gold arm candy, and simple sunglasses complete the classic look.

Keep on Sailing,
Sloane



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k