1

3/10/13

Neon Florals



Eight Sixty Dress- in love with this one // Free People Jacket // Ray-Ban Sunglasses 
// Tieks Ballet Flats c/o // Michael Kors Watch // BaubleBar Jewels

Yesterday was the first real dose of Spring we have had! The funny part, right after a snow storm. The weather called for bright colors and a fun print, thus I whipped out this dress. After seeing this dress on Piperlime, I knew it was meant for me. Anything neon and printed is always welcomed into my closet! On top, I wore another one of my new favorites! This faux leather Free People Jacket. I have been on the hunt for a light leather jacket, and I died when I saw this one! The price was ideal and it fits perfectly! Lastly, I wore my third love, ballet flats from Tieks! They are ridiculously comfy and the colors are fantastic! I will be definitely buying more for Spring. 

Keep on Sailing,
Sloane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k