1

3/11/13

New Look




Zara Trench (old) // Equipment Blouse (similar) // Forever 21 Jeans (old) // 
Pour La Victoire Wedges // Clare Viver Clutch // Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses (old)

I am so excited for Sailing the Sea of Style's new look! Redesigning my blog is something that has been on my mind for awhile, I would like to thank Kelly for helping me achieve my vision for the new look! I would also like to thank everyone for following along with me. Your support is so inspiring and means so much to me! Keep the comments coming through here, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Pose! Blogging has taught me so much and continues to everyday! Thank you so much and I cannot wait to see what the future holds! xx

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the new look! Also, that outfit is adorbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple yet sophisticated this look is. My favorite little style with jeans is rolling the bottom and wearing heels. I like that you chose a wedge here. I think the wedge and the bright colors in your shirt bring the age of the outfit down a bit and make it more fun and less granny. This is an A+ outfit for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k