1

5/28/13

From the Weekend

Urban Oufitters Blazer (old) // Current/Elliott Jeans // Splendid Tee // Loeffler Randall Bag // Jack Rodger Sandals // Bauble Bar and Madewell Rings // Ray Ban Sunglasses

It's quite funny how sometimes you just don't wear certain pieces of clothes. This month, I haven't been wearing jeans a ton. Except this past weekend, it was pretty much all I wore. On Saturday, I went for a simple look that I love to wear; jeans, tee, and blazer. There are so many different styles that these items come in (edgy,chic,classic...). For me, I tend to stay in the more classic/chic range. A summery color palette was necessary, along with  some of my favorite neutral accessories. I wore a bright Splendid tee, that is insanely soft! Distressed jeans add instant edge to any look.  I topped the look with a crisp, white blazer to make the weekend look more streamlined. The blazer was such a good deal and I definitely need to get more wear out of it! See below for more easy jeans/tee/blazer picks!




5 comments:

  1. This is such a great example of how classic, basic pieces can look so good together! Love the color of that tee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also usually stay in the classic/chic category of style. I love this outfit. It's perfectly casually chic. Love the pretty color palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i am a sucker for jeans, a tee and blazer. you can never go wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I read each and everyone of them. XO

 

design + development by fabulous k